Spread the cost with PayPal Credit
PayPal Credit is like a credit card you can use for your online purchases and gives you the flexibility to spread your payments in easy-to-manage monthly in instalments giving you more time to pay. It takes minutes to apply and if you’re approved you’ll have a credit limit in your PayPal account right away.
If you apply and are approved for PayPal Credit, you can use the credit limit granted to pay for today’s purchase and future purchases up to your credit limit.
PayPal Credit customers can access instalment offers in our online shop, giving you the flexibility to spread your payments into easy-to-manage monthly instalments.
To apply for PayPal Credit follow the steps below:
- Select ‘PayPal Credit’ as a payment option at checkout. You will be forwarded to the PayPal website and will be asked to sign into your PayPal account. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can create one at this stage. Having a PayPal account is mandatory to apply for PayPal Credit.
- Complete the short form. There are help tabs in each section should you need any assistance with completing the form.
- Once the application form is complete, you click ‘Apply for Credit’ and will receive an instant decision.
- If your application is successful you will receive an order confirmation email from us, along with associated emails from PayPal regarding your credit agreement.
- If your application is unsuccessful you will be re-directed back to choose an alternative method of payment
Further information is available via the PayPal website
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Are not currently declared bankrupt
- Have an income greater than £7,500 per year
- Subject to credit approval. Finance provided by PayPal Credit
PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg. If you apply and are approved for PayPal Credit, you can use the credit limit granted to pay for today’s purchase and future purchases up to your credit limit.
£1200 assumed credit limit
Rate of interest 17.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative 17.9% APR (variable)
Credit subject to status
How Credit will work for future purchases:
If you are approved for a credit limit with PayPal Credit and use it for future purchases, the APR for those purchases will not be more than our standard rate of interest, currently 17.9%, and may be even lower if you select one of our offers.